Best CLAT Coaching, Affordable CLAT Coaching, Best CLAT Coaching Centre

Latest Updates

What’s happening?: Top Picks 1. Gravitational waves finally detected, predicted by Einstein a century ago A team of physicists (who can now also call themselves astronomers) announced that they had successfully detected gravitational waves, which had been predicted by Albert
more...

Welcome to Clat Possible

What we began as a humble experiment has become in less than half a decade, a raging phenomenon. In CLAT 2010 itself, 10% of all law schoolites in all the NLUs put together were from the Phenomenon alone; that's 90% for the whole of India including all the other metros and a whopping full 10% for a hitherto un-celebrated HQ at Mandir Marg.
more...



ME IN BLACK

Click here to participate

LATEST BLOG

The World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Zika virus outbreak to b

While there was much to report and write about this week, one rather inte

Every time we think the controversy over the debate on ‘intolerance’ has

TESTIMONIALS

Akash jain
CLAT AIR-1
Breeze Retaker
Anant Khanna
CLAT AIR-6, AILET AIR-31
Zephyr
Akash Deep Singh
CLAT AIR-7, AILET AIR-1
Breeze
more testimonials

My Zone Login

Username
Password

Career in Law

The very purpose of setting up of the National Law Universities was to improve the standard of the Bar. The Bar is not what you think it is (though lawyers are known to loyal patrons) - it is the collective body of lawyers especially litigating lawyers. It is a sad fact, that not everyone considers bar to be their first choice but for those who do, they get the best gift of the profession- the power to wear a robe, an indication you are a learned doctor of law.
more...
© 2014-15 Clat Possible All rights reserved.